I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, but as I mentioned in my previous post I've been fairly short on free time recently, but this is something I really wanted to put up! The Liebster award is basically a way for bloggers with under 200 followers to tell you a little bit more about themselves and it's a great way to meet other bloggers and find more brilliant blogs to read. So a big thank you to SleeplessWithSienna for nominating me and I hope you all enjoy the post!
If you're tagged you have to write 11 things about yourself, and then answer the 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you. You then choose other bloggers with less than 200 followers that you want to get to know, and choose your own 11 questions you'd like to ask them.
11 Things About Me:
1. I'm originally from a village on the outskirts of Brighton, but moved to Portsmouth to attend uni three years ago.
2. In July I graduated from Portsmouth Uni with a 2:1 in BSC Television and Broadcasting
3. I have a radio show on Express FM every friday night from 7-9pm
4. I work as a Social Media Manager / Competitions Editor / Editorial Assistant for Bring The Noise UK
5. I surf and have two surfboards including a custom made one that I received for my graduation
6. I love the sea, everything about it, the smell, the feeling of swimming in it, I could never move away from it after living a 10minute walk from a beach all my life.
7. Music is a strong passion of mine & after realising I suck at playing it I decided to write about it, talk about it and promote it in any way that I can.
8. I've been told I sound like Fearne Cotton a lot - well not exactly the 'sound' of her voice but I speak in the exact same way. I don't see it but according to many I do!
9. I have two tattoos, both are lyrics from musicians, one on my forearm the other on my rib
10. I'm a country girl through and through, my family are all Cornish and I grew up playing in the woods and exploring fields and farms, which I still love to do now.
11. I've been single for about a year now, which is the longest time since I was fourteen. However I'm still having tons of fun with my friends and I'm in no rush to settle anytime soon!
1. What is your number one beauty tip?
Look after your skin! Have a good routine, make sure you cleanse properly and don't buy/use products just because you know the brand, experiment and see what works best with your skin!
2. What do you do in your spare time?
I don't have much spare time these days, so it's usually spent with my flatmates watching movies or listening to new music
3. Why did you first start blogging?
I wanted somewhere to express my views about albums and music I was listening to in the hope I could inspire people, it's been slow but I love it and the fact that people enjoy what I write
4. What's your favourite film?
Such a difficult question! I don't really have a favourite so for now I'll choose Surf's Up
5. Summer or Winter?
I actually prefer Autumn, Summer and Winter seem to have so many expectations that usually disappoint, Autumn is a nice blend of sun and chilly nights for tea and warm jumpers :)
6. What would your ideal job be?
Music Journalist or Radio Presenter
7. If you could live anywhere in the World, where would it be?
I actually quite like England, so I'd probably choose Wales or Cornwall
8. What's your favourite food?
I love a nice home cooked roast dinner!
9. If you could choose any person, alive or dead, to meet, who would it be?
Crikey... Umm, Dave Grohl maybe?
10. What would your desert island beauty pick be?
11. Do you have any pets?
No - though my flatmates have four pet rats (two each) and I'm soon going to be buying my mum a rabbit!
My Eleven Questions For You:
Who's your favourite musician?
If you could meet anyone, in any location who and where would it be?
What's your favourite hobby?
What's your ideal Sunday?
Biggest adventure of your life so far?
Desired holiday destination?
Tea or Coffee?
What inspires you to blog?
Favourite Celebrity and why?
Top tip for being a blogger?