Sunday 9 March 2014

Post-Surgery Pick Me Up



As some of you may or may not know I've been a little out of the loop recently as not long ago I had major surgery, which has left me in a daze of painkillers and sleeping. Finally, though I'm getting back up on my feet and starting to get back to work with the help of my dad's laptop (sitting at my desk still isn't an option boooo). If anything, this time off has opened my ears to all the new music being released at the moment and there's been a handful of tracks that I've had on repeat to keep my PMA intact.

Check out some of the new releases below and let me know any songs that are lifting your spirits at the moment!

Natives - Can't Say No
This is my absolute jam right now, it's the perfect song to keep me smiling, and just you wait until you hear the album - it's a corker! 


More Than Conquerors - Pits of Old
More Than Conquerors were basically the band keeping me sane whilst in hospital, I listened to their album over and over again to blank out all the moaning old ladies around me! 


Zedd Ft. Hayley Williams - Stay the Night
This may come as a surprise to some, but I have a secret soft spot for dance/pop music and Hayley's vocals on this are just next level.


Architects - Naysayer
Okay so this isn't the song you automatically think of when trying to be positive, but sometimes when you're sick you need to vent your frustration and this is perfect to stomp around your bedroom to.


Young Kato - Help Yourself
Because nothing beats some good indie-pop music for a bit of a boost. This new Young Kato track is filling my ears on a frequent basis. 




No comments:

Post a Comment