Friday 26 April 2013

NELIPOTT Feature: 5 Small Festivals You Should Probably Know About



Many of you have probably stumbled across the marvellous music blog written by the wonderful Jayde, she covers a whole host of music from pop news to album reviews over at www.nelipottblog.com.

Recently she messaged me asking if I'd like to do a little feature for the blog and after going away and rattling my brain for something I thought you folks would like to read. I decided upon a little festival feature, we all love festivals right? But sometimes it's just really hard to decide which to go to and more importantly, which you can afford!

So head on over to Nelipott and have a read of my feature, it'd be great to hear what you think or if you have any favourite small festivals you love going to every year!



1 comment:

  1. The GoldCoast Ocean Fest sounds great place to visit without breaking the budget. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete