Friday 21 December 2012

Photoshoot - Amy Sapphire Photography



You may have seen the incredibly attractive photo I now have on my sidebar. Recently I asked Amy if she'd be able to help me out with some new promotional shots for my radio show, thankfully she agreed and we managed to end up with some brilliant (and some hilarious) pictures!

I'm not an overly serious person so I didn't want the shoot to be really intense with me barely smiling in any of the images. Luckily  with Amy being such a good friend of mine, it was a really comfortable shoot which included lots of laughter and music to dance around to. I'm not very good with putting myself into 'poses' and have always felt a little silly, but Amy worked really well with my personality and came up with several suggestions for us to try!

I liked the idea of having pictures of me doing various poses next to each other and after seeing this picture of Cara Delevingne, I thought it'd be a great way to show my personality through photograph form. As these were for my radio show, I wanted them to represent it well, it's quite a light hearted show, again, which I'm not too serious on, so wanted to try and put that across with the images.

I have to say I'm incredibly happy with the final pictures and I'd definitely recommend Amy to anyone looking for similar shoots as she's friendly and very comfortable to work with!

If you want to see more of her work then click the links below:
http://www.facebook.com/AmySapphirePhotographyhttp://www.amysapphire.com/

Obviously, because it's nearly Christmas as well, we also had a little fun with some tinsel!


No comments:

Post a Comment