Sunday 1 January 2012

The Impatient Asking For Patience

It's been a while since my last blog post, which i can only apologise for. Things have just been crazy this month and i've not had a lot of spare time!

I also had an operation 10 days ago which i am still recovering from, I'm actually in the process of writing an article about it all, so a lot of my writing time is being spent doing that, but it will most definitely be posted up here when i am done :)

I've got loads of ideas for more posts coming up, i'll show you my christmas goodies and some recommendations on the hair & beauty front, plus i'll be telling you the top 5 albums that made my 2011. So I'll get cracking on them over the next few days, as I've been told to do absolutely nothing while i'm recovering (boring!)

So do not fret, i am still here and alive, just need to get my blogging head back on!

Hope you all had a fantastic New Years, anyone got any good resolutions?! Need to think of some i can stick too!

Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment