Sunday 14 April 2013

C-C-Coachella!



Every single year I see the Coachella line-up poster pop up on my news feed and every year I cry a little inside that there is no way I'd be able to afford to go. They always pull in the best of the best when it comes to music, selecting the finest musicians from both sides of the ocean and sticking them across various stages in sunny California. Whilst celebrities galavant around town at swimming pool parties and getting papped for your 'festival fashion style' is a regular occurrence.

As much as the glitter, ripped shorts and glamour of the celeb filled festival appeals to me (sort of) what makes me REALLY jealous is the amount of incredible acts I'm missing out on. Don't get me wrong, us British know how to pull off a bloody good festival, but nothing seems to quite compare to Coachella, (or SXSW for that matter). Maybe that's because we have to pack our wellies and your nan's anorak to be prepared for the torrential downpours that occur at every festival ever over here; while they skip around in their teeny tiny hotpants and work on their flawless tans whilst sipping sweet beer and discovering the best musical talent around.

Jealous? Moi? Can you tell? 

Anyway, there's obviously a few bands/artists who would be at the top of my MUST SEE list and I made a little (quite long) playlist so you can check them out too!


Any acts you would LOVE to see at this years Coachella festival?

(Mine and my friend Benn's realistic thoughts on Coachella)


No comments:

Post a Comment